Our latest Insurance Technical course, #Cyber #Insurance, is available now via #CELearning: Online.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the four areas of cyber risks and their potential effect on a business
- Outline the cover available to businesses to protect against first and third party cyber risks and distinguish between the two
- Explain the areas where cyber insurance cover may overlap with computer or public liability insurance
- Identify the information required to underwrite cyber risks and the usual exclusions to policy cover
- Explain the steps a business can take to effectively manage its cyber risk
The assessment contains 10 questions and the pass mark is 80%
60 minutes CPD | 10 points
If you’re a CE Learning: Online user, go straight to the course here: http://ow.ly/dI3m30pwDDm.
Join the hundreds of #brokers already using CE Learning: Online and register your interest here: http://ow.ly/u6z330pwDEP.